NOTE: Moved to https://github.com/vapier/pcalc
Programmer's calculator, command line utility.
There was always a loophole when it came to a need to covert between
hexadecimal / decimal / octal / binary.
Especially if it involved an operation like 0x1234 + 0x20
It took a lot of hard work, and mostly a good pocket calculator.
- Full math parser, paranthases, add, sub, mult, div, exponential
- Automatic conversion between HEX DEC OCT BIN numbers
- Mixing different bases in one expression
- Definable variables
- Math constants (E PI ...)
- Built in math functions (sin/cos/sqrt ...)
$ pcalc 0x1234 + 0x20
4692 0x1254 0y1001001010100
$ pcalc 0x1234 % 0x20
20 0x14 0y10100